Iggster
Well besides the normal underware, socks and pajama pants I normally get, my wonderful girlfriend got me (us) tickets to Second City comedy club down town.

What did everyone else get?
Quote 0 0
Mike Fallon
Same thing as always.

Nothing
Quote 0 0
HCCAfan
clothes, fishing bag to carry all my rods, gh5, gh smashes hits, and a 12 month sub card for xbla
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
I must be getting old, I got all practical stuff...towels, comforter set, sheets, blankets, etc
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
A new snow blower and a watch and slippers, and debt for the rest of the year!!!!hahahaha
Quote 0 0
HCCAfan
Quote:
Originally posted by Broken Silence - Johnny:
I must be getting old, I got all practical stuff...towels, comforter set, sheets, blankets, etc
did it all match? cuz that would make you gay or fem.
Quote 0 0
HCCAfan
Quote:
Originally posted by kraven moorehead:
A new snow blower and a watch and slippers, and debt for the rest of the year!!!!hahahaha
yah, snow blower = fun we got a craftsmen, 6 speed forward, 2 speed reverse, tackles about everything i run into, cept the real heavy wet snow. i wanna get one for the lawnmower, but our craftsmen lawn mower doesnt have pto, so it will be a fun attachment.

a nice kerosene 55000 btu heater would be a nice gift also, gotta be cold in your garage in maryland....
Quote 0 0
tommyk90
PS3, bunch of dvd's/blu-ray's, couple games, gift cards to sears so i can buy a fluke DMM and clamp meter, and some cash.
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
Santa was good, I do secret santa each year with another group of hobbiest, Got few 1/2 dozen of DVD, Few Diecast cars ,Bunch of Candy to last me for the rest of year, Couple gift cards, and as a family we purchased a Wii.
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
router and circular saw, couple DVD's, armorall gift set
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
My wife total lossed my Lincoln LS last Saturday but she was nice enough to pick me up a bottle of some nice car wax for Christmas.

Yes, she bought the wax 'after' putting the car in the ditch at 55 MPH.
Quote 0 0
1LOUDSUV
nothing as I get older the less stuff I get lol

Well in a way I got a transmission service from my dad, he gave me $100 and I used it to buy the oil which was most of it lol
Quote 0 0
jwesenick79
wife bought me a 3 piece 11 drawer tool box. And parents got me both Jasper jigs. Bunch of other little stuff too, but those were my favorites lol
Quote 0 0
HCCAfan
Quote:
Originally posted by Conclusive:
My wife total lossed my Lincoln LS last Saturday but she was nice enough to pick me up a bottle of some nice car wax for Christmas.

ouch, maybe she been around us men too long, specially when we are being sarcastic saying "it'll buff out", lol!!
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Quote:
Originally posted by Conclusive:

Hope she wasnt injured, thats sort of funny though if you think about it. Sorry about your loss but that is why we have insurance, maybe your insurance company will let you get a rental and you can take out all your frustration on it!!!

[ 12-28-2009, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: kraven moorehead ]
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy