o. l. t.
A little trip through time from one of my magazine archives.

Car Audio & Electronics April 1990

Quote 0 0
o. l. t.

Quote 0 0
o. l. t.
Quote 0 0
So_Lo_Saturn
This brings back memories. I remember a local shop where I used to live having a chrome power 1000 back in 1995 wishing I had the money to get it.
Quote 0 0
kimboslice2
So_Lo_Saturn wrote:
This brings back memories. I remember a local shop where I used to live having a chrome power 1000 back in 1995 wishing I had the money to get it.

X2 i was the same way, check out the cca were reliving the good times. http://ccaorg.websitetoolbox.com/
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Ahh I remember the days of vintage Rockford. My first real setup was 3 RF Punch 12's ran off a Rockford monoblock 50.1 Not too shabby for a 16 year old at the time. It just barely broke the 140db barrier back in the day. I dont even honestly know how I did that with the metal firewall that seperated the trunk from the cabin. Not to mention that the setup was probably only making 600 watts or so. That was soon replaced by 4 RF XLC 15's and a 250.1, later switched to a RF 500.2 Pretty much my first 7-8 setups were all Rockford subs and amps. Its a shame their subs aren't what they used to be. But the amps are still some of the best most efficient on the market.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy