stang em Show full post »
stang em
I don't have a problem with powering them. I got 2.4K watts to power them if they was 400 rms id run 6 of em and call it a wrap! That should be loud. A few yrs back at a MO show I saw a jeep grand cherokee with 4 kicker l7 8s and he was doing mid 140s. Another dude had 1 dd8 in a bandpass doing 143. Those two showed me the spl of some 8s.
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
Quote:
Originally posted by sundownz:
Peter got it -- that is the SA8

I'll add it to the site once they arrive and I can get good pictures of them.
Jacob i tried PMing you regarding pricing on these 8s but your inbox is full. Please PM me prices on these little guys when you get a chance

thanks
Quote 0 0
sundownz
Quote:
Originally posted by Alemuthafukinjandro:
Depending on how much power you will be running, if you aren't running crazy amounts of power, I would recommend the DD1508's or Kicker 8" L7's. I had very good luck with the Kicker's in the past, and I am currently having really good luck with the DD's.

If you want to run crazy amounts of power, I think that Sundown woofer looks promising, or maybe DD has a beefier 8" sub.

Good luck with it.
The Kicker L7 8 is pretty mean too -- friend of mine had one in his car a while back
Quote 0 0
mjs
What's wrong with the 8W7 from JL?
Martin
Quote 0 0
sundownz
8W7 sounds great -- I got the impression the OP wants a driver more capable of SPL output, though. Also with a goal of four subs I would imagine he wouldn't want to spend so much on each.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
i run a L78 in my truck they do get loud. just recones are out of the question....
Quote 0 0
Pulse Car Audio
i have two DD1508d4 subs in my 1996 4door trunk honda accord. sealed on the dash with clamped 1900watts i get a 147.7dB @ 44hz. i was able to get a 145 at 35hz with clamped 770 watts (different box)
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy