Team Prodigy Mike Show full post »
Team Prodigy James
Heard from 2 different competitors on Sunday they spoke with Wayne on the phone and The points requirements is only 75. Good news for those of us that are broke.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
until wayne posts that as 75 thats only here say , not really fair to the rest of the competitors who busted their butts all year to get 100 pts
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
From Wayne... it is 75 points this season period!
Quote 0 0
ssluke
still needs to be posted on termpro from wayne otherwise its not offical
Quote 0 0
PeteS
Or just call Wayne and ask your self.........who started the 100 points rumor any ways ? I never saw the 100 points posted any were.....rule book says 100 but only as a example.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
i have over 100 pts so really doesnt matter to me weather its 75 or 100 pts , the little gauge on the stats page goes up to 100 so who knows
Quote 0 0
PeteS
Quote:
Originally posted by ssluke:
i have over 100 pts so really doesnt matter to me weather its 75 or 100 pts , the little gauge on the stats page goes up to 100 so who knows
Yep and it's green at 75
Quote 0 0
ssluke
from what 4 differnt people said today they talked to wayne and it is 75 pts but it would be nice to have it written and confirmed
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Quote:
from what 4 differnt people said today they talked to wayne and it is 75 pts but it would be nice to have it written and confirmed
It would be nice but you will probably be waiting until late March or early April for an offical response from Wayne
Quote 0 0
Team Psycho Broken
Quote:
It would be nice but you will probably be waiting until late March or early April for an offical response from Wayne
Quote 0 0
F.O. SPL Deezy
just collect as many pts as you can and dont worry about a pts requirement
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
Quote:
the little gauge on the stats page goes up to 100 so who knows
Mine currently goes to 180. The more points you get the higher it reads.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy