Quote:
Originally posted by Wanna-B-Basshead:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by john-hone:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MR NO WALL:
I hate to say it. But, I really don't see a real reason to make come back. After my trip to sbn/ world finals. There would be no point. Sorry, but what happen to a sport that we all loved and pour our hearts into? I was really disappointed and not impressed by one thing. Just my opinion for whatever it's worth. If anything.
this is the way i have felt for awhile. but i just get bored. so i keep helping.
I might go to a couple shows, but not going to compete like I use to. Its not as much fun anymore
same here as well. got my ss 3-4 louder than ever upgrading to better subs , but tired of fixing and replacing doors and things in van that vibrated to death . towing over 10k these days is expensive as well
Quote 0 0
john-hone
back to the subject of justin making a post and then never posting again it looks as though i was right on. lol, i know justin well.
Quote 0 0
T3audios160s db jeep
Quote:
back to the subject of justin making a post and then never posting again it looks as though i was right on. lol, i know justin well.
justin is selling everything again cause hes thinking about moving far away and needs a new job.

ps thats what his facebooks says lol
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
Quote:
Originally posted by Ron caravan man:
I'll be here in 1-2 again! now that i'm getting my problems taking care of!
Glad to hear it Ron!! Hope we run into each other this year =)
Quote 0 0
odog
ill be in ss 1-2 this year but i wont be loud.
Quote 0 0
Ron caravan man
Yes! i'm looking forward to it! I was planning on giving Beau a run for his money last year but I was having nothing but amp problems james! doing 164's at 4ohms! than had mechanical failures! just blows man!
Quote 0 0
astrolade
yall can have 1-2...im going up to 3-4.
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by T3audios160s db jeep:
Quote:
quote:
justin is selling everything again cause hes thinking about moving far away and needs a new job.

ps thats what his facebooks says lol
I'll say this...the job I'm trying to get still keeps me involved in car audio and I'll still be around. And the people I'll be around it'd be alot easier to build a loud vehicle
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
Quote:
Originally posted by Ron caravan man:
Yes! i'm looking forward to it! I was planning on giving Beau a run for his money last year but I was having nothing but amp problems james! doing 164's at 4ohms! than had mechanical failures! just blows man!
I hear that man. If it's not one thing it's a hundred others. I'm hoping I don't have to replace my rear main seal at the moment. I had added a bottle of stop leak right before we left for SBN and it was fine the whole trip even while it sat in the parking lot while we were there but it seems to have failed now.
Quote 0 0
ben jamin
I might be moving to ss in a couple of weeks but I WONT be playing.
Quote 0 0
odog
Quote:
Originally posted by astrolade:
yall can have 1-2...im going up to 3-4.
so what was the best number u done in 1-2.since u are moving up
Quote 0 0
astrolade
Quote:
Originally posted by odog:
Quote:
quote: