Tinted Show full post »
Audio Aim
Quote:
Originally posted by F.O. SPL Deezy:
Bart, you must contact me when you reach! Ill be at the venue then back to the Days Inn right beside the host hotel.
Cant wait ... and Don we are not eating White Castle all weekend LMAO
Quote 0 0
Aaron Bryant
cant wait to meet some of you that i have talked to this weekend and looking forward to getting demo's im only coming to watch since the car is all torn apart but still coming to support and hoping to party it up
Quote 0 0
canadian no-wall
Don. Im not helping you spray the bugs away from your motel room! Amy...Don is a growing boy who needs his hamburgers!!!
Quote 0 0
Tinted
havent you canadians seen each other enough times through out the season? i am hoping to avoid every single canadian as there are other people to socialize with. just sick of you fukks.
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
so the main question every year at finals, who pukes first? lol
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
are we not allowed in Friday night?
Quote 0 0
n_o_s_21
Quote:
Originally posted by 2doorcavy:
so i know that there is no selling of car audio stuff on term pro.. and i respect that. but am i allowed to say that i am looking for a rather large sub amp in the 2 to 4k (or higher lol) range

i say this because i will be at world finals at dayton ohio. and if i come across something i like or would want for a good price i may be interested..

i know its not gonna be the type a venue where people would be tryin to sell stuff but maybe someone is looking to get rid of something.. that they either have then or bring extra for w/e reason..

i have never asked somethin like this on here. so to anybody on this forum if you do not like this post .. or think it should be erased please say so and i will delete it as soon as i possibly can. i really like this forum and the last thing i would want is to be kicked off of it or be shunned by everyone on it lol.

thank you and cant wait for saturday!
I might have 2 EQ d-10w/2 available after the show....I brought a couple back-ups and could be potentially available for the right price....Talk to me @ the show....I'm prolly the only guy still using them, but I've had amazing luck and decent results off them...just ask me what I've done without them frying, or watch my runs....I'm sure you'll be shocked...
Quote 0 0
2doorcavy
cool def looking forward to it!

also in regards to my birthday and goin out .. john i know you said that there was a strip club we could go to.. was wonderin if there was any bars around there as well.. i know saying this i probably wont be a favorite to a lot of you guys lol.. but ..

my girl says that i can go to the strip club.. i have a history behind them.. and even tho she says i can go because its my bday i know shes not gonna really like it.. and out of respect for her (and to avoid future arguments lol) i dnt think i'll be going there.

thing is .. i really wan2 meet a lot of you guys that will be there on friday and also see the few of u guys i already know. i technically dnt turn 21 till midnight.. so im not sayin to everyone dnt go to the strip club if you gonna go.. just sayin if you guys want to leave for a lil to join me and my friend that comin along to have some drinks with us at w/e location that that we can find around there.

either way. i'll understand and i'll be at the event on sat. no matter wat lol so if i dnt see people early saturday morning i'll see um later on that day lol
Quote 0 0
n_o_s_21
best western is next door to the host hotel, and is alot cheaper. even with a cab ride, it should be cheaper than the host hotel with their $5 shuttle....btw they are both about 5 miles from the arena.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy