quote:
Originally posted by J.DEMUTH:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Alaake:
Well I guess if everyone else is.......
We have a triple threat this year.

Triple my arse.

We all know there's only 1 threat..... Mr. No Wall.... Hell they named the class after him.

Well it was fun. I'm bowing out now for fear that I will just loose again.
funny, I think there's definitly more threats than just 1, unless of course your helping 2 different people by playin them.... either way, its all for fun
Quote 0 0
The SPL Life
No wall is a real fun class to build. Maybe i will do nw one day, but not this year.
Quote 0 0
assman
I'd love to try no-wall and do 30-10's
Quote 0 0
The Repo Man
Quote:
Originally posted by assman:
I'd love to try no-wall and do 30-10's
Send me the pallet of 10's and I will build it.
Tune it to say 28hz that should get enough air movement to float one of your ducks in the window .
Quote 0 0
nick probst
i'm running no wall at finals..

2 t3 tsns 18's 4 gp3000d's and hopefully 18v
in an explorer with back seats in tact.

only goal is to break a 156... which should be reasonable considering what guys are doing in street class w/ explorers.
Quote 0 0
PeteS
So this is it ?

No Bk ? No Xspl Jeffery ? Who's going to rep the US in world finals ?
Quote 0 0
PeteS
Looked to see who has RSVP'd in Indy and it's all NW guys, 1st day on the calander and there is almost a full bracket...well 3 more and there will be. Wonder how this will pan out.
Quote 0 0
HHR_Ed_T3guy
I dont believe that anybody received invites yet so nobody RSVP'd. Some have simply added the show to their calender but that does not mean they can compete there.
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
I will play in N/W
Quote 0 0
Snowman77
i noticed not many street a or b people this year that have all there points to go so im hoping we have full brackets and get invites..
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy