www.ifycar.com
Hi:

Weeks ago I looked the new rules for season 2009-2010 and I look in Extreme only two classes, Extreme 1 and Extreme 2+.

Today I look the rules and my surprise is that 4 classes in Extreme, but real 2 classes for Real Extremes and 2 classes for Old School Extremes. Change the number of wofers too, now Extreme 1-2 and Extreme 3+.

If I remember right ( becouse with all changes I am crazy ), last season in extreme was 3 classes Extreme 1, Extreme 2 and Extreme 3+, one month before World Finals the Judges say " All categories will be accept in Extreme".

For that, I think is not good for Competition have every years changes in classes.

When one guy make one car in some class, Street, SuperStreet ... let a lot of money and many time in the proyect, imagine in one Extreme Car !

In my case, I do the Kadetto for Extreme 1 becouse less money in Extreme and I like very much, the proyect was for more than 5 years, becouse is very difficult, It I can
Quote 0 0
SGK-23
I do agree with you @Santi, but that
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
I believe the way extreme classes are announced is good from a single point of view...You cannot expect conventional "old school" designs to compete the "superflow to a special point" band pass enclosures....Additionaly if you devide old school and Band pass then there won't be enough competitors to make brackets...

Considering this the limitation of extreme classes is normal...

[ 01-18-2010, 09:36 AM: Message edited by: thanosdbfan ]
Quote 0 0
Kim
Has there ever been more compeditors just because there has been fewer classes?

I have the feeling that fewer classes always lead to fewer compeditors..
Feel free to prove me wrong.
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
I have to agree on that!
Quote 0 0
HAL
for me this class is look good .in WF in 2009 only 3 car in ext1 ext 5+ only 3 cars Wayne is correct in my opinion with this class.ext need more fightfor have gain in score.
guys this is (my opinion only this) .
Quote 0 0
SGK-23
Quote:
Originally posted by Kim:
Has there ever been more compeditors just because there has been fewer classes?

I have the feeling that fewer classes always lead to fewer compeditors..
Feel free to prove me wrong.
X2
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy