Anton Miller
as it says how come this rule is still in the book? when i was building my car for another org i didnt really care how much deadener i put on cause its unlimited. i ahve up to 4-5 layers in some spots of my car (mostly liquid deadener that didnt gain me anything). i would like to cross over to db drag some time but whats been stopping me is the deadener limit...

class: street trunk

oh also. on the amp ratings do you go by 12v or 14.4 volt?
Quote 0 0
dB Don
This is one of the things we could possibly look at but there are other issues before this. The guideline to use is below.

We go by the 15 volt rating or 14.4 rating if its the highest but we also will clamp the amp if available at the show. 2000w is the limit, so clamp it at home to be sure its not over.

Street Division Examples:

A Street Division competitor may use 2 layers of damping material on the inside sheet metal of his roof. However, the competitor may not use 2 layers of damping material on his roof and another 2 layers on the backside of his fiberboard headliner because this would result in a total of 4 layers of damping material in this location.

A Street Division competitor may use 1 layer of damping material on the inside sheet metal of his door and another layer of damping material on the backside of his door panel because 2 layers of damping material are allowed at any given location. On the other hand, the competitor may not use 2 layers of damping material on the inside sheet metal of the door and another 2 layers of damping material on the backside of the door panel because this would result in a total of 4 layers in the door location which is prohibited.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy