mjs123
I know there will probably be quite a few there because they need the points, but will a little rain stop you from coming to regionals in Ohio this Sunday? Who's going to still make the trip?
Quote 0 0
Alemuthafukinjandro
Back in the day when Sam Horn was running the shows, people would show up no matter what the weather was. I went to plenty of shows in the rain. Good times.
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
hasn't before, usually look forward to the subzero new years shows
Quote 0 0
mjs123
Yeah, I don't compete anymore because of the financial burden it takes on me, but when I did I would go out there whenever there was one close, rain or shine.
Quote 0 0
john-hone
not rain. but no beer will.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
it's not indiana, so beer should be available. I may or may not be able to come. Our owner is having a company get together, I kind of feel like I should be there.
Quote 0 0
ben jamin
The only problem I see with the rain is hydroplaning on trip to the show. My van only weighs 9500 lbs
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Rain will suck but didn't stop me from 3x's the points at slamology and won't stop me here. I got wipers
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Only a small chance of rain for the weekend so no worries
Quote 0 0
mjs123
Great to hear! Hope there's a great turnout!
Quote 0 0
PeteS
Quote:
Originally posted by Alemuthafukinjandro:
Back in the day when Sam Horn was running the shows, people would show up no matter what the weather was. I went to plenty of shows in the rain. Good times.
No, when Sam was doing shows you would expect it to rain LOL didn't matter what the weather was it was going to rain. Some of the best shows of all time took place in complete down pours.
Quote 0 0
ben jamin
Quote:
Originally posted by ESP Challenge:
Only a small chance of rain for the weekend so no worries
good to hear i wouldnt want any DBs getting washed off.
Quote 0 0
Thorshammer
Its never stopped me lol
Quote 0 0
rbdbdrag
rain,i see no rain,,,,
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy