astrolade Show full post »
ssluke
actually I dont , i live in canada the smallest drive for any of the locations for me is 22 hrs

i was refering to the guy who posted right above my last post about the ohio location , or he could email the head judge in that region or call him
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Quote:
Originally posted by steffert:
Originally posted by thanosdbfan:
It is realy dissapointing when copmetitors and especially World champions decide not ot defend their title just because the location is not in their liking...
Some people do have a life besides Db drag

I RESENT THAT!!!!

For your info...

I do have a life and 2 children and my monthly income is less than 1500 euros... And despite of the difficulties i can manage to do my hobby without blowing my budget to pieces...

I expect from you to speak the same language next year when the WF will be nearer to your residence...I promise i wont't cry like a baby!

Mike i am sorry for the protest... I realise that the discussion has gone out of hand but i just felt annoyed by the above post.
Quote 0 0
heidit
To go back to the topic im going to padova (aprox 1800km to drive one way so a lot om hours driving and thats not including the time on the ferry) but im not complaining, this singelmother is looking forward a lot to the wf! Havent competed since august (swedish finals) so its about time to compete now!! Bassrace 129 or 139
Quote 0 0
dB Drag Feldjaeger
cool, have a safe trip ...
[37309a0]

RETIRED certified 4X Head Judge dB Drag Racing & Bass Race

dBDRA Staff Member/ Head Judge
World Finals Head Judge  &  European Finals Head Judge
     WF XI, XIII, XIV,                         EF '05, '12, '13

Quote 0 0
98AckCL23
Quote:
Originally posted by ssluke:
call and ask ?
Last time I called was the last week of December. Haven't heard back from the voicemail I left... Really makes me want to call back...
Quote 0 0
ssluke
thats unfortionite , other then what ive been told from doug , i havnt herd much everyone has a differnt story about whats going on and its rather anoying to wait around for confirmation

have you contacted your certified judge ??
Quote 0 0
98AckCL23
Quote:
Originally posted by ssluke:
thats unfortionite , other then what ive been told from doug , i havnt herd much everyone has a differnt story about whats going on and its rather anoying to wait around for confirmation

have you contacted your certified judge ??
I annoy Greg on a daily basis asking what's going on with Finals. And he keeps saying that nothing's finalized for this area of the country...
Quote 0 0
ssluke
thats just it everyone says somthing completly differnt , im pretty sure I know were im going , and have everything planned , but its always scary that nothings finalized
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy