Team Prodigy Mike
Will it be offered? ?
Quote 0 0
ssluke
dont see why it wouldnt its always been offered in the past
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Yes why wouldn't it be at finals? Alot of people are gunning to be at finals in the format.
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
How do you register for Psychlone at WF? It's not on the SBN website or Termpro.
Quote 0 0
n_o_s_21
didn't happen in dayton, though I did see a mic for it there
Quote 0 0
F.O. SPL Deezy
Yeah apparently the hardware changed and no one knew about it so we couldn't run it due to termlab looking for something we didn't have.
Quote 0 0
john-hone
i would do it if it was ever offered. but it never is.
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
I never got an answer on how to register for it. If what we saw in Daytona is the norm then I can't imagine this becoming popular. It took almost an hour just to run one vehicle.
Quote 0 0
dB Don
It should only take 5 min to completely do each vehicle, I would imagine there was a problem somewhere else.
Quote 0 0
john-hone
Quote:
Originally posted by dB Don:
It should only take 5 min to completely do each vehicle, I would imagine there was a problem somewhere else.
yes, it is just not done.
Quote 0 0
dB Don
John thats a failure on the judge if they do not offer Psychlone. You just need to keep on them to learn it and offer it at shows. All multi point shows have to offer all formats or should attempt to try too.
Quote 0 0
john-hone
i know a few of us would love to do it. we are over the burp thing. drink to much to be good at bassrace. all we do it go to shows and demo the whole time. might as well have a lil fun with it. hank, myslef and i know a few others would battle it out for fun.
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Psychlone is made for guys like you for sure. Demo's and lows, %100 concert on wheels.
Quote 0 0
F.O. SPL Deezy
I offered it at most of my events but not many ppl tried it. With the hardware changes I don't think ill be offering it as I don't want to buy another piece of hardware for it when what I was using was perfectly fine.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy