augustijnen Peter
as there is anounced a unified finals in USA

will there be a location in europe ?
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
Its too early for that announcement.
Check back in another 3 months...seriously...lol
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
i cant wait 3 months , need to know now before i spend money
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Peter just be patient for a month, tops...
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
Haha..month ?
No chance...

Balles!!!!
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Kai tis Balles ALANIIIII.....
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
i wonder what happens when there is no WF location in europe , the end off db drag in europe perhaps

maybe thats the goal so 1 continent stops whining
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
augustijnen Peter wrote:
i wonder what happens when there is no WF location in europe , the end off db drag in europe perhaps

maybe thats the goal so 1 continent stops whining


ROTFLMAO!!!!! This seriously made me LOL.....

I wouldn't worry too much about it, you guys know that Wayne likes to wait til last minute sometimes before he announces things.Who knows? he may not have been able to book a venue yet or is waiting on a confirmation from one. I'd shoot him an email or give him a call.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
It is my understanding from the conversation I had with Wayne, is that there will be a 3x in Europe on the same dats as USA finals however there will no longer be a "true" world finals Peter.
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
i'd say its crap , no WF due complaining competitors because a certain continent is too loud and doubting the scores
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
thefinaldestination
170typhoon wrote:
It is my understanding from the conversation I had with Wayne, is that there will be a 3x in Europe on the same dats as USA finals however there will no longer be a "true" world finals Peter.


This is a joke ... or ???

Then America has also no World-Finals, only National's, or is America a WORLD unto itself ???
Quote 0 0
Sonofthor
augustijnen Peter wrote:
i wonder what happens when there is no WF location in europe , the end off db drag in europe perhaps

maybe thats the goal so 1 continent stops whining


Maybe its time to ship 10 cars to the states to represent europe
Quote 0 0
tprj82
Sonofthor wrote:
Maybe its time to ship 10 cars to the states to represent europe


it sucks it would cost you guys so much but if you could i'd do it and shut the whiners up, once you prove your not cheating and can back your score up then that shows the world who's on top
Quote 0 0
murilo
Oh, come on.

There is no louder continent, but louder people. These people are the ones who put more work and $$ into it.

Example: Extreme class, which is the ONLY class which is NOT vehicle dependant. Who are the loudest?

Pandas, Marbellas and Terras did change the game. They are so loud that this sport lost a bit of its appeal, how do you know, you ask me. Well I happen to have one of each.
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
murilo@soundigital.com.br wrote:
Oh, come on.

There is no louder continent, but louder people. These people are the ones who put more work and $$ into it.

Example: Extreme class, which is the ONLY class which is NOT vehicle dependant. Who are the loudest?

Pandas, Marbellas and Terras did change the game. They are so loud that this sport lost a bit of its appeal, how do you know, you ask me. Well I happen to have one of each.


thats correct , you have one off each and no offense to you but your scores are on par with any other american
its not that u stick out on top off them with a couple db's
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy