Team Prodigy James
So how exactly is this going to work? We have the regular 3x event and Finals. Will it work out so we can do both the 3x and finals and also how are the entry fees going to be?

I really can't afford to be paying out $400.00 + in entry fees for both shows. If we get a finals invite does that mean we can compete in both and only have to pay for one or is there something else in the works?? Need to know ASAP so the proper accommodations can be made.

Thanks
Quote 0 0
sct cletus
Nice, so you guys get a 7X pointer
Quote 0 0
Derrick824
Typical SBN entry fees are $80 per class. Don't know about finals fees. Iasca charges $100-$120 for their finals which is a totally separate fee from their regular 3x event. Entry fees add up quick if you compete in multiple classes. I paid around $400 in entry fees last year.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
the single 3x will probably be open to ppl who havnt qualified but if you have im sure you can compete in both just like iasca portion they have the qualified part and non qualified

but realisitcally who knows whats going on or what things will cost
Quote 0 0
AudioRoach
James it may work like this:
Day 1: qualifying and regionals
Day 2: finals (if you have enough points and qualified during 2010 season)

ie: i bring a car to Finals but I don't have the points or qualifications from 2010 season-i would assume its a 3x.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
James the 3x event will be $80 for DB drag. And another $80 for bass race. If You pre register or $100 at the show per event.
The world finals will be $150. For DB drag or $250 for both. Plus $50 for power. I don't know for sure on the world finals price. But that's what its been for the past few wf.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
You know DBTV could be used here to save us competitors a huge hassle if we decided to do both events. Wayne is there a way we could set it up so we wouldn't have to move from building to the lot between the events and causing headaches for everyone?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy