unreal sounds
does anyone know how much the entry will be for finals. cutting it close dont you think to let us know what it will be. almost 4 weeks left.
Quote 0 0
PRIMERA I.C.E
European Finals 4X

Registration Time Out October - 1 - 2012

DB DRAG RACING €uro 150,00

BASS RACE €uro 150,00

DB DRAG + BASS RACE €uro 250,00
Quote 0 0
taylorpro
anybody have american price?
Quote 0 0
unreal sounds
i think american currency is double the value of foreign so 150 euros is $75 american ill take that for the entry.
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
not rocket science gentlemen...you want to know the conversion...

here you go

xe.com

FYI...its not 2:1 value
Quote 0 0
taylorpro
So you're trying to tell me that finals is going to cost American's $188.70 cents exactly.lol. Not quite. I'd like to not base our price off of an event thousands of miles away, at a completely different venue, in a completely different economy.
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
now tell me where you saw thats what was told to you regarding the North American event ? lol
all I saw was the price mentioned for European competitors. NOWHERE was anything mentioned or referenced
regarding North American competitors.
Quote 0 0
unreal sounds
i was just joking about the price i know its not 2:1 it was just for laughs. But it would be nice to only have to pay $75 for finals
Quote 0 0
taylorpro
TRELO LUDE wrote:
now tell me where you saw thats what was told to you regarding the North American event ? lol
all I saw was the price mentioned for European competitors. NOWHERE was anything mentioned or referenced
regarding North American competitors.

considering that's what i asked, and why unreal posted a conversion, I'd assume that's what you were referencing.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy