casperskafs Show full post »
TRELO LUDE
Quote:
Originally posted by rbdbdrag:
i have 0 points,maybe they will let me go anyway,,,
tell them you're from Brazil....that should work.

or just ask them if they know who you are...that should work
Quote 0 0
TRELO LUDE
Quote:
Originally posted by casperskafs:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 18inchjeepin:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Iceman91:
Rob what class are you doing?
OS 1-2

guess there will be 3 people in the class, 1 per location
Don't they invite more people if there are more open spots? Even if they don't have enough points?
of course they do...or at least they should...afterall why compete and earn the right to go to finals... just sit back and request it.

SARCASM by the way. as for your comment about there being open spots and filling them with people who haven't earned the right to go, that could virtually be applicable to ALL clases in drag..... thats a fact
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
I do agree its total bs if people get to go to finals and compete if they didn't earn it but I swore I read that somewhere. Here it is.

Special Notes:
If, for whatever reason, there are fewer (or more) pit stalls available at the Finals, the dBDRA reserves the right to invite fewer (or more) than 15 competitors in each class. For example, if there is room to fit 240 pit stalls at the Finals, then we may elect to invite 20 competitors from each class, instead of 15.

I guess that doesn't say anything about inviting people that aren't qualified. Sorry I read it wrong
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
WAIT HERE IT IS

The dBDRA reserves the right to invite international competitors to participate in the World Finals even if the competitors being invited don't meet the minimum requirements as specified in this section (9) of the rulebook.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Accepted... street A Ohio.
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
Got mine! Woot!
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioAnonymous:
Got mine! Woot!
Wait I thought you weren't competing just judging. OO well either way thats awesome.

Guess you didn't really say you were judging this show just helping out.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy