Wayne Harris Show full post »
T3audios160s db jeep
so will you guys be doing 1 more show after sept 19th maybe a 3x i need finals poiints and have 0 at the morement lol.
Quote 0 0
PSYCHOACOUSTICS
Quote:
Originally posted by T3audios160s db jeep:
so will you guys be doing 1 more show after sept 19th maybe a 3x i need finals poiints and have 0 at the morement lol.
the show is september 12th...
if there is enough call for another show...yes
Quote 0 0
T3audios160s db jeep
Quote:
Originally posted by PSYCHOACOUSTICS:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by T3audios160s db jeep:
the show is september 12th...
if there is enough call for another show...yes
sounds good i better cheack on what dates i asked for off from work lol thanks guys.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
Party? ?? I can't wait!
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Will the regional be a 3x also?
Quote 0 0
PSYCHOACOUSTICS
Quote:
Originally posted by TeamSubGoPoof:
Will the regional be a 3x also?
All the regional events will be 3x events...here is our regional event schedule:

Buffalo--northeast region--September
Toronto--Canada region--tdb
Tulsa--midwest/south region--tbd
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
I am all for the party ESPECIALLY with the Psycho's but can anyone answer my earlier question, and if you already have a certified score and points why do we have to do this, other than the party......(usually reason enough)
New York is a long expensive trip for me......
Quote 0 0
PSYCHOACOUSTICS
Quote:
Originally posted by kraven moorehead:
I am all for the party ESPECIALLY with the Psycho's but can anyone answer my earlier question, and if you already have a certified score and points why do we have to do this, other than the party......(usually reason enough)
New York is a long expensive trip for me......
I would say its just an "added requirement"...considering there is no finals until march, its one last chance to hit a show...

so coming to New York is long and expensive....what can we do to help???
Quote 0 0
mhart
so the regional could be your 1st show of the season as long as i get the points by new year i can go to finals?
Quote 0 0
rbdbdrag
so u mean that u cant just go to a certified show and get ur required points for finals like in the past u have to go to a regional to make finals,
Quote 0 0
Big M Autosports
So when is the regional set up for Tulsa?
Quote 0 0
Come and get some
what about your member ship. when to you have to have it by to go to w/f
Quote 0 0
ssluke
I herd its october for the membership , not 100 percent sure tho

so how is the world finals going to work having 5 locations , will there be individual trophys for each location ?
Quote 0 0
MR.T3
Sweet.
Quote 0 0
tijae
iam new trying to get into db drag i go to local shows and iam doing pretty good would like to know will there be any philadelphia
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy