Sinister-David
i was woundering why only the WF stats for dayton are up and not the 3x event stats and i see daytona's are up.
Quote 0 0
Rich Stitt
ive been wondering same thing.
Quote 0 0
ssluke
would be cool to have it all posted
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
they are up for all the other WF locations just not daytons wtf

[ 03-29-2011, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Sinister-David ]
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
For the same reason I told you David...
Wayne was in Daytona and has those results because of dbtv. He doesnt have the 3X results because he doesnt have the computer with them on it...yet. Blame me
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
The Ohio 3X results will be posted within the next day or so. I am waiting on the computer with the full results.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
T TRINLECT
Quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Harris:
The Ohio 3X results will be posted within the next day or so. I am waiting on the computer with the full results.
WAYNE, WHEN YOU RESPOND LIKE THIS I CAN FEEL THE LOVE FOR DB DRAG, BUT WHEN YOU DON
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
Thanks for setting me straight. I feel like one of the workers at the striken nuclear power plant in Japan. We are working so hard on things behind the scene that participation in places such as this are hindered.

We are making some significant changes to the organization as well. I am in the process of creating a new organizational structure which will offload some of the responsibilities that I now carry. I will speak more on this shortly.

I want to apologize for the delay regarding the results. It has been complex and I forgot to have the archived data file sent from the Ohio computer prior to shipping.
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
its all good just nice to be in the loop sometimes communication is KEY to everything and means a lot to us and as for u Greg i figured being he posted the 4x stats he got the PC's so sry on my end and i will BLAME U
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy