dominic mrzena Show full post »
TheDon
What is average db for a single solo x 18 in a ported box?
Quote 0 0
Ron caravan man
I started with these subs! five years ago in my caravan! I could only afford one! I did a 152.4 on my first burp, but that was with one xx goliath, and in a small wall! than once I started adding more power I was eating recones like candy with a solox 18, I kept having the coils unwind in the gap!
Quote 0 0
murilo
Quote:
Originally posted by LMR:
use DD99z subs and SD16K and XS batteries and realy strong but not sure world record hehe
That is a strong setup
Quote 0 0
RFKANGOO
Quote:
Originally posted by murilo@soundigital.com.br:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LMR:
use DD99z subs and SD16K and XS batteries and realy strong but not sure world record hehe
That is a strong setup
add a panda/bella
and you make a good chance
Quote 0 0
TheDon
Two 12 inch powerbass 3XL subwoofers in a sealed box with two subs sharing one chamber? OR should they be two seperate chambers?
Quote 0 0
XquisitesoundZ
I use to use soloX 18's when they very first came out. I had 1 in a ProbeGT in a very half assed wall with 2 D2's and hit a high of 154. Love those subs even though there are better out there for spl.
Quote 0 0
team basket kase
Just build the dam box right - any thing else is, well - uncivilized. The numbers will come with build quality and love of labor. test in the lanes!...
Quote 0 0
TheDon
In stock class A and B can you use a lanzar opti drive amplifier? or is that concerned as competition grade equipment?
Quote 0 0
imported_paul e
i think the amps are not the issue,its the woofers that may not be of competition grade
Quote 0 0
PHILESTER
Quote:
Originally posted by tommyk90:

I'd aim a little lower if I were you.
Words to live by....
Quote 0 0
Bassattack.gr
If you really want to make a record try it with a PAnda
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy