mhart Show full post »
basshead69
Nightshade wrote:
Actually Danny Im running a similar setup as you. Everything is the same in my car as before. I still have 3 XS Power D3100's, 2 Sundo 3500's, subs are now 4 Sundown sa12's tuned to 36hz. I also changed out the alt to a Mechman 220 amp unit. For fun Ive metered it and it does consistant 155's at 42hz. Here is a pic of the new setup incase you want to use it for any ideas.

Damn! That looks good Zach! I have my 2500D's mounted to my back seat backs now. My box is tuned at 34 hz and is a little over 7 cubes I believe. I had to go taller because of the amps to get the right air space. I will send you a pic of a box that is very similar.
Quote 0 0
basshead69
Here is what the new box is going to look like. Sort of anyway.

Quote 0 0
Nightshade
basshead69 wrote:
Here is what the new box is going to look like. Sort of anyway.

Cool so you have everything firing up? Is it louder that way?
Quote 0 0
basshead69
Nightshade wrote:
Cool so you have everything firing up? Is it louder that way?
Yes, everything is firing up. My port is actually bigger than this one in the picture. I believe it will be pretty loud. I am hoping to do a 155 with the new setup. I did a 152.8 with my old setup and it was less than 4,000 watts. For burps, I will have the amps strapped. This is a friend of mines box in London England Zach. My box is being built as we speak. I am going to get it Friday or Saturday this week. Me and Master Yoda are going to do some testing. I am hoping it will be loud. I wish I had more room in the KIA.
Quote 0 0
mhart
I broke a record on Sunday at the Carlisle show, I was hoping it was posted in the WR thread before it gets beat this weekend.
Quote 0 0
basshead69
mhart wrote:
I broke a record on Sunday at the Carlisle show, I was hoping it was posted in the WR thread before it gets beat this weekend.

What record did you break? Congratulations.
Quote 0 0
mhart
the no-wall 2501-5000, only got it by .2.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy