bluewagon
Hey does anyone know where new street scores came from or were they carried over from the world finals 4X? Just curious. Can the judges please elaborate on this matter for me? I'm sure that others want to know but don't want to ask. thanks.
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
Hmmmm...still no response eh???
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
Wher did you find world records for 2012 i checked wr and seasonal records and there is nothing listed for every class. Did you mean certified leader board?
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
Here i did some work for you the current wr holder in street B is Spl inc there score of 158.5 under the new rules at the worldfinals 3x stands. the other 2 competitors that come up on leader board 1 ran street B worlds but no 3x and his fomax is 69hz. The other competitor competed in a 3x even that falls under the 2012 season in street b but his fomax was 80hz. This makes me think they still ran by 2011 rules at that show. So the final break down is you have the highest legal certified in the 2012 season under new rules but Spl inc holds current world record. Hope this is the info you where looking for.
Quote 0 0
dBangers
I have noticed a fixed world records page, it is good to see it after long time. But I have noticed that scores at 2X events are taken as a world records. I thought it has to be a 3X event to set a world record, correct me if I am wrong, thanks
Quote 0 0
dB Don
It's probably just a mistake
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
Can someone possibly a judge confirm what the street stock north american and world recors is certified please? Thanks in advance
Quote 0 0
HAL
street a 156,9dbz
street b 159,6 dbz
ssnw 166.4dbz
extreme 181,9dbz
all cars Brazil
Quote 0 0
Team DD Belgium - Dieter
HAL wrote:
street a 156,9dbz
street b 159,6 dbz
ssnw 166.4dbz
extreme 181,9dbz
all cars Brazil

Back up score of the NW was 165.9dB...
Quote 0 0
AZ_SS
Yikes, insane #s
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
loud tercell wrote:
Here i did some work for you the current wr holder in street B is Spl inc there score of 158.5 under the new rules at the worldfinals 3x stands. the other 2 competitors that come up on leader board 1 ran street B worlds but no 3x and his fomax is 69hz. The other competitor competed in a 3x even that falls under the 2012 season in street b but his fomax was 80hz. This makes me think they still ran by 2011 rules at that show. So the final break down is you have the highest legal certified in the 2012 season under new rules but Spl inc holds current world record. Hope this is the info you where looking for.

Loudest Street B score in North America is 159.3?
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
Terry check the date on this thread when i posted that.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
....................ahhh ok
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
good one terry hahahahahahahahahaha.
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
HAL wrote:
street a 156,9dbz
street b 159,6 dbz
ssnw 166.4dbz
extreme 181,9dbz
all cars Brazil

And how many cars backed up their records Hal????? Thats what I thought!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy