BLINKY
This will be the last show of 2011.. People have been talking alot of smack of what they can do or they have done.. Any predictions of how many records will be broke? I know of quite a few myself.. I think team pulse might have 2 left after the smoke clears.. As for everyone else i feel sorry for yall in 2012..
Quote 0 0
basshead69
No one has beaten mine yet, not even me. I tried at World Finals and went over by 126 watts. I did a 152.2 in Truck/SUV 1801-3600 Watts ,but it was 3,726 clamped watts. I go one click down on the volume and drop almost 900 watts and ended up with a 151.4 on less than 3,000 watts. I think it was 2976. Not too bad, but not what I wanted. I am going into a bigger class next season and hoping to do mid to high 150's on about 6,000 watts and 4 12's.
Quote 0 0
LLKOOLJR
Quote:
Originally posted by basshead69:
No one has beaten mine yet, not even me. I tried at World Finals and went over by 126 watts. I did a 152.2 in Truck/SUV 1801-3600 Watts ,but it was 3,726 clamped watts. I go one click down on the volume and drop almost 900 watts and ended up with a 151.4 on less than 3,000 watts. I think it was 2976. Not too bad, but not what I wanted. I am going into a bigger class next season and hoping to do mid to high 150's on about 6,000 watts and 4 12's.
Quote 0 0
Pulse Car Audio
Good Luck to everyone! Records are meant to be broken. It gives you another goal.

I know there are a few records we have as of right now that just haven't been posted. (that is slow and sometimes annoying by the way)

Beginner 0-1000 139.8dB Team Pulse - Gary Sigmund

Trunk 3601-up 156.1dB Team Pulse - Terry Brocks

Trunk Hardcore 158.8dB Team Pulse - Terry Brocks

Truck SUV 0-1800 147.7dB Team Pulse - Ric Thornton

Truck SUV 1801-3600 150.2dB Team Pulse - Gary Webb

Truck SUV Hardcore 152.0dB Team Pulse - Ric Thornton

No Wall 0-24" 154.6dB Team Pulse - The Boswells

No Wall Hardcore 157.3dB Team Pulse - The Boswells

No Wall 0-2500 143.9dB Team Pulse - Katie Majors
Quote 0 0
Pulse Car Audio
and by the way we have a 3x Point NSPL event Dec 11th.
Quote 0 0
astrolade
Where are all the wall folks at? I want someone to compete against. I dont care if theyre louder than me or not.
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Dec 4th NSPL 3x will be a special day for me , I will be seeing my children for the first time in 10 years, I will be pumped up for this show most definitely.
Quote 0 0
mhart
Is the 4th when the High Point show is?
Quote 0 0
BLINKY
What records you talking about Ric? I looked in the world record section on here and there all there even the ones you have listed above.. You must have just over looked them..
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by Pulse Car Audio:
and by the way we have a 3x Point NSPL event Dec 11th.
I'm there!
Quote 0 0
Pulse Car Audio
Quote:
Originally posted by BLINKY:
What records you talking about Ric? I looked in the world record section on here and there all there even the ones you have listed above.. You must have just over looked them..
I retract my earlier statement. Sorry about that.
Quote 0 0
piezzo
Quote:
Originally posted by astrolade:
Where are all the wall folks at? I want someone to compete against. I dont care if theyre louder than me or not.
LORD VADER WOULD BE THERE BUT IM IN A GALAXY FAR AWAY (WORKING IN THE STATE OF INDIANA DOING SECURITY)
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy