tsrpanama

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7886/19112009129.jpg

BOX DESIGN : AUDIO MEKANIK PANAMA. (LUIS CASTRO BOX)
INSTALATION: jajajaja (yo)

NEXT: 155db
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
not bad for 1 sub, no wall since you dont have a back seat?
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
^^^It's probably two subs since that one on the side of the box is inverted. It doesn't make sense to do so otherwise. If he tried to mount it inside the box it would hit the sub that I'm assuming is mounted firing foward on the enclosure.

Also how many batteries are in the setup? What class did you run in Db Drag? How much power too?
Quote 0 0
SPL KID
the box only holds the 1 woofer i'm sure. Theres only one in the pictures and that sub looks to deep to place one in the enclosure.
Quote 0 0
tsrpanama
if that only 2 to a woofer woofer. doubt my friend?
in only 2 rechargeable batteries Kinetik HC1400 and HC3800.
I attached the construction of the box a few photos.

Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Quote:
Originally posted by SPL KID:
the box only holds the 1 woofer i'm sure. Theres only one in the pictures and that sub looks to deep to place one in the enclosure.
I'd say it's time for a new enclosure then. Inverting the sub like that is easily a good way to lose .3-.5 db over mounting it inside the box the way it's supposed to be. The only reason I thought it was two woofers is because the sub was inverted. There is no other reason to invert a sub unless it won't fit into the box because it's completely retarded.

I think you need a new box my friend. One that will actually allow you to put your sub inside the box giving you a better chance at a higher score.

I don't doubt the score you did could be done with one sub at all either if that's what your asking too. It's an okay score at best with all the damn power and batteries you have. I've seen much louder with much less, but keep trying none the less and you'll increase if you pay attention to what your car likes. Also like I said start with a new box
Quote 0 0
Nightshade
Also you didn't answer how much power you are making. I see you have a clamp meter in the cardboard box in one of the pics so I'm sure you've clamped your amps for power output. What kind of power are you making? If I had to guess I'd say around 7-8K watts, if those are the Power Bass 3K's. The thing I would guess that is stopping you from making more power would be the limited battery supply. From what I can tell you are probably strapping a pair of amps per coil. Am I correct so far?
Quote 0 0
tsrpanama
thanks for your observation.
This was only a test and not an end.
for next year but there are several draft final point of all is that with a single woofer, are 2 batteries and 4 amplifiers spend a little to another level
I know that everything is trial and error.
Stetsom 6k only have my alternator and I need more batteries.

greetings
Quote 0 0
tsrpanama
my sistem.
4 amplif. POWER BASS ASA1500.1
only 2 batteries kinetik.

if we know we are short of power and therefore we lacked power.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy