Boomin Audio Competitions - Andy Show full post »
rbdbdrag
when,after all these yrs and the changes in dbdrag,and some not good u still think u might do some spl..... this season,we will see where most finals will be,,,,
Quote 0 0
Boomin Audio Competitions - Andy
you look for a funny post just because!
Quote 0 0
rbdbdrag
u go to world finals in 2003,the engine is bad in ur crx so u put it on a big trailer and take it to nashvile and u find out in kentucky that the alt is bad on the van ur pulling the trailer with,u have to stop at a roadside rest to change the battery,good thing we had brought extras,250 miles on one comp battery,so we change the batt and drive the rest of the 700 miles to nashville,now we have to be there on fri till sun and its dark when we get out on sun,so we had to stay at the hotel 1 extra day so we can leave when its light out,2 batts down and 3 batts back,we got all the way to dayton oh before it was getting dark,then we put the hc batt in cause we had to turn on the lights,all in the life of a dbdragger,,,,,
Quote 0 0
TheBigOki
oh yeah. i have some stories to tell also from finals 2003 when i shipped my car and trailered it 700 mi one way
and flew off a XX feet high "temporary bridge" and had for ???mi almost no secured hitchball (dont know the word.
stupid guy from uhaul didnt mount it well and the ball fell off when we unloaded the car...) 24 hours straght drive
each way. not that i did 24hour driving before, but that was horrible. afterwards i was informed that i even had
NO insureance for that bc of a mistake of the rental car guy. crazy. better be glad that this is over...for me at least.

oh and i had no amps in the states. had to pick them up first with extra 800 miles drive (not too bad if its kind of holiday also)
what a blast it was and i am more proud of my, what, 4th? place than about other bigger titles...

guys take care of everything you can imagine, and everything you cant...
Quote 0 0
rbdbdrag
you know your a dbdragger after all of these yrs you wait to see what is new ea yr,then u find out its a unified world final with all the orgs u compete at are going to have it way way down south in the swamps,bout as bad ast the time it was held in oklahoma,owell what can i say after all of these yrs,its a business and they have to make big decisions,i just didnt like this one,it will keeo going even after all of us old foggies are gone,
Quote 0 0
Team Urban ArtFX - Percy
Quote 0 0
rbdbdrag
percy,,,, where u been,,,,
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy